36 thoughts on “Churchill posters”

1. I love learning about ww2 it’s my favourite subject in topic and I don’t want to wait for any more I also think Churchill was a 50-50 leader because he did lead the war to victory but there was no need whatsoever to bomb some of Turkey he wasn’t a good peace leader

Reply
  2. I think Churchill was a good leader because he lead Britain to victory and when he said his speeches he was very confident

Reply
  3. I love learning about ww2. I think Winston Churchill was a great leader because he kept britan calm at the worst of times.But I do not agree that he was the full reason we won the battle of Britan because most praise should go to the soldiers.

Reply
  4. I think that Winston Churchill was a good leader because he lead Brittan to victory told them to never give up

Reply
  5. I think Churchill was a good leader but I don’t I think he is a good leader because he taught us that no mater what we do we have done good things in the past and I think not because he killed inessent people I always wonder why he invalided turkey and Filipe.

Reply
  6. There shouldn’t be any wars because people die and that’s wrong but it still couldn’t of been avoided because Germany didn’t like the Jews ana that was that for them

Reply
  7. Yes because he gave powerful speeches that made people believe in themselves and carry on fighting for their country

Reply
  8. Yes he was a good leader because he encouraged people to believe in themselves and to be brave and he also encouraged them to join in the war.

Reply
  9. I think Churchill was a great strong leader and made the right desision for Britain he cared for the country. He wanted to protect and it wasn’t his fault the war started he prevented the war from happening. So yes he is a brilliant leader.

Reply
    • Yes his quotes were good and here is two of them,if you are going through hell keep going and never,never never give up and that’s what you should do

Reply
  10. Yes and no because he was a good war leader but not a good peace leader. He helped Britain win the war. He had good quotes so people wouldn’t surrender and made his own victory sign when Britain won world war 2. But he is mostly a good leader to the citizens.

Reply
  11. Yes Churcill was a good leader, because he led us to win the battle. But I didn’t now why he lost the election after the world war 2, after he made us win the war. He was a strong leader. But I thought he were does getting used to make us win the war.

Reply
  12. He was a stronge leader and I said we shall never give up and said we shall never surrender to the nazi so he made a peace sign ✌✌️✌️✌️

Reply
  13. Churchill must have been a good leader because he was named the (British bulldog) and he ended the war and made Neville chamberlain not prime minister anymore but people didn’t think he was after war material and they thought he would be to powerful for after the war but he did die knowing he stopped the war and was a successfull leader

Reply
  14. He was a great and powerful leader for Britain through ww2 he was a great leader because he told Britain to never give up

Reply
  15. he was a strong leader and he was a priminister and was very good and told everyone to do things for him. And he helped children and parents to survive there life through world war 2.

Reply
  16. I think Churchill was a good leader because if it wasn’t for him we probably wouldn’t of won the world war 2 and he led our army into battle and those battles we won.he was a good leader and speaker. He inspires lots of people with his speeches. His most famous speech is we will fight on the beaches.
    WE WON THE WAR

Reply
  17. I think Churchill was a good leader because he was confident in winning the wars and he warned people when a war was coming.

Reply
  18. Dear diary I was just getting on a train the fact that I hade to leave my mum was devstating that I had to leave my mum. I new that it for the best or we would both going to die 2 days later we arived DUN DUN DER!!! I was walking past all the houses why they were desiding which house would be best for me and they came to a dicided they said that soom one called tom he look scarey but he was really nice I was calling him ser but when I was going to bed he said you can call me tom.

Reply
  19. i think that churchill was a good leader and a bad leader. he was a good because he led us to victory and he was a bad leader because he would no of been a good peace leader

Reply