17 thoughts on “It’s All about Morpurgo!”

1. His favourite animals were elephants and lions
    Private peaceful was his 100th book

My favourite Michael morpurgo book is definitely dear olly

Yes I was very surprised when I found out in the butterfly lion throughout most of the book it said I but it was actually Michael

Reply
  2. Here is my 100 word story inspired by Michael Morpurgo!!!
    Written by keira markland.I wrote this because my favourite Michael Morpurgo book is Kasper Prince of cats!!!

Once upon a time,there lived a cute ginger kitten.She was called Honey,Honey was sweet just like honey.Honey are only honey.She loved honey it was brilliant,sometimes she’d jump in flowers and eat the pollen.Whenever she goes to sleep she will dream about honey.Honey had a friend called Syrup,Syrup drank only syrup.Honey and Syrup loved playing in the fields having fun!!!All they could do is jump around in the grassland.Honey and Syrup,whom were very cute,loved to play.But then it was time to go home…..

NAP TIME!!!!!

Reply
  3. my favourite Morpurgo book is the butterfly lion because it is sad but a nice story because it shows how happy the lion and Bertie made each other and it reminded me of me and my dogs like the butterfly lion followed Bertie around and my pets follow me around. I rate this book an 8 out of 10. As soon as Michael left university he became a teacher for ten years. His birthday is on the 5th of October which is strange because my dogs birthday is the same day. There is a surprise in the butterfly lion because we found out that it said Morpurgo so it left us thinking that it it was all about Mchael.

Reply
  4. My favourite book of Michael morpurgo is kensuke’s kindom because when Michael and Stella,the dog when they try to survive when the dog Stella messes about a the back of the boat and Michael try’s to get the dog and falls in.the Peggy Sue the boat and I like the boats very,very,very much a lot Ben Gorton.

Reply
  5. Here is my 100 word story inspired by Michael morpurgo

.
    Zack and Harvey owned the stables in the centre of France ,it was their pride and joy.
    They would give the customer a coupon and then let them ride the horses
    Saturday was a little different
    No one came to the stables ,not a soul.
    It was odd
    So they walked across the road to see why
    There was a big crowd stood around the new stables waiting for a ride on the new horses
    The boys hearts dropped
    All these years of working from day to night was all wasted. No one wanted to go to their stables anymore

Reply
  6. Here is my 100 word story inspired by Michael morpurgo

.
    Saturday was a little different
    No one came to the stables ,not a soul.
    It was odd
    The boys hearts dropped

Reply
  7. Here is my 100 word Saga
    There was a boy called Max. He fell in love with a girl called Jess who had a lover. Later, they broke up.max and Jess became lovers.

Reply
  8. Here is my 100 word Saga ispired by michael morpugo

Reply
  9. My favorite book from Michael morpurgo is Kasper the prince of cats and here is my story with 100 words about my holiday. here goes nothing!

the best memories of my holiday is the water park. The sun beamed down on me like I was a sausage in a BBQ. We went to the pool. Then I came face to face with it. The water slide. I was terrified. but I climbed up the stairs with my dad. I new I could do it. I just needed confidence to do it. I sat at the top and I slid. It was so fun. I could do it. I was going so fast. I crashed to the water. I wanted to go again and again. It was a fun holiday.

Reply